What is $5?
We are asking you to donate at least $5 to the Riverview Gardens Class of 2004 Alumni H.O.P.E. Scholarship Fund. Most of us, at one time in our lives, have needed assistance to move forward. Now, we are in a position to help someone trying to progress toward their life goals and continue their educational journey. Even if you have/have not gone to trade school, community college, a four-year college or university, or graduate school, you are a person in the position to help someone else. Let’s join together to make this humble idea a reality. The Class of 2004 challenges you to truly ask yourself, what is $5?
5 Reasons to Give at least $5...
- TO GIVE BACK - A community is only as strong as the people who support it. We want our fellow Rams to get the support they deserve!
- PAY IT FORWARD - Start a cycle of giving! Let your donation begin the chain reaction that can send a student to college!
- BUILD A STRONG FOUNDATION - Continued education is the key to helping students build a stronger foundation for their futures.
- CONTINUE THE LEGACY - Riverview Gardens has a legacy of producing bright, young professionals. Assist us in helping the Class of 2014 continue this legacy.
- DREAM BIG - Due to financial constraints, college may be just a dream for a student. Your donation and this scholarship can help make their dream a reality!!!